April 2, 2009

One day closer to Friday. I think it is time for a extra day or two off, the days are starting to feel heavy when I smack at my poor alarm clock way to early in the morning.

The weatherman is teasing us with hints of sunshine for a few day starting later today or tomorrow, I am looking forward to it. A little gardening is called for.

This was another basic card, it does say the exact message I want and it is a guy card you can't give them anything too "delicate".



Supplies: Tan, green and craft cardstock, Happy Retirement – Microsoft Word, 4 wheel ATV – Unknown clipart, Jesse James – Raking Leaves buttons.

Have a great Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. YAY - it IS Friday. finally. Woo hoo.

    Good thought for this card - hopefully one would at least choose to do this (not too close to our van when we are camping please LOL!) Once we camped at a place and the kids used the atv to get from their camp spot to the washrooms, ALL DAY LONG and it was only a short distance away. I'm sure they 'went' a lot more than they actually had to 'go' *snort*

    But I love your card, I do, I do!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete