April 2, 2018

Teeny tiny.. little bitty.

I should have had these posted this weekend but I will admit to being distracted by the fact I was lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend.



I created these little cards, all about 2.5 by 3.5 inches for some ladies at work, they were accompanied by a small Lindt bunny.


I used Simon Says Stamps sets Some Bunny and Easter Greetings.


As well as the most adorable paper from Echo Park, Hello Easter.


There are of course, gems, sequins, twine and foam tape in the mix too. I love how they all turned out.

Here are a few photos from a hike I went on this weekend. A day hike with some elevation, I think round trip it was about 5 hrs. I love the beautiful scenery and views.




Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. awesome cards Nin I bet the girls loved them. Beautiful climb ...great pictures

    ReplyDelete