January 24, 2009

Happy Saturday

I really like the Lone tree stamp, and as I was sorting through my stamps looking for something specific I pulled the Lone Tree stamp out knowing I wanted to make a card with it. I am not sure where or who it is going to go to yet but it never hurts to have a spare card or two in the wings.
This was a pretty basic card to make, layer cardstock, stamp an image (Versafine Sepia) add a little ribbon and a couple of branches, use a little adhesive and done. I think the hardest part was working with the glue stick I used it for the branches, I felt like I was 5 and using a glue stick for the first time, I had glue everywhere. It all worked out in the end though.
This card portrait does not show the nice deep brown metallic cardstock which is nice and shiney, I used it for the branches as well.


Supplies: Blue cardstock, Deep brown Metallic cardstock, Designer paper – Bohemia My Journey, Paperbag Studios – Lone Tree, Must be ribbons, Martha Stewart Branch Craft Punch .

Have a great Saturday, I am going to start no post Sundays on my blog. I will be back bright and early Monday though, well maybe not so bright but definitely early.

I have been a little swamped the last little while so I have not been as faithful to some of the blogs I normally visit to leave comments, I will catch up as soon as I get a few minutes to get it together. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. yes ..know that feeling so much to do so little time. We all know that feeling. I love that tree stamp of yours ..and yes it does sparkle ..it is a awesome stamp.
    Well have a great weekend Nina.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete