January 17, 2009

It is another foggy day here, hello Saturday. It has been foggy all week, we are told by our weather guy that the sun is bright and shiny above it but we don’t see it till afternoon I am not complaining though as it is not rain or show.

This card pretty much made itself, I love the swirly designer paper. I added a little stickles to one of the flowers to make it sparkle. The quote is embossed with Jo-Ann Carft Essentials Copper embossing powder (I am almost out I will have to make sure to visit a Jo-Ann's the next time I visit the US)


Supplies: Natural Ivory cardstock – Stampin’ Up!, brown DoubleMates cardstock, Hero Arts – Enjoy Each Moment, Prima flowers, Misc brads and ribbon, Ranger Stickles.

The wonderful thing about this stamp is that it is so versatile, birthday's, anniveraries or even just a everyday card.

With that said.... Enjoy each moment of this day.

2 comments:

  1. love the color scheme used here Nina...is the ribbon bought that way or do you decorate it up ...love those flowers the swirls and the colors you have put together. Way to go girl another masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes!

    I did enjoy each moment, even though I had not read your card. haha, had I, I think I would have enjoyed it that much more!

    This card is soooo pretty - sort of what woudl be known as shabby chic. Very very elegant.

    I hope you and us get some sunshine soon - could force me to a tanning bed. Well, not really, but the thought of it is nice.

    Catchya latah!

    ♥ Sister

    ReplyDelete