February 19, 2009

Card # 3, this card is an envelope type card, the inside recipe like card slides out. I was in a rush to take card portraits the other night so I forgot to take a picture of the inside card separate, I will do that this weekend and post again.

I think this is a very cute idea for an invite, I might try one of these on my own.


Supplies: All Supplies are Stampin’ Up - Sahara Sand, chocolate chip, very vanilla cardstock, To the Nines – Designer Paper, misc ribbon.

I can feel Friday at my finger tips, it is almost here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, inside please - you have piqued my interest ;)

    The outside is very interesting and pretty.

    Yesssss fryyyyy-day. Go have a fry. For me.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is should a neat idea...wow.
    Nina you are doing awesome. Can't wait to see the inside look to. Have a great day.


    hugssss

    ReplyDelete