February 13, 2009

Shh he is just in the other room. Snoopy teenagers.

I made a card, I made a card, I..made..a..card. Can you see me doing the happy dance. It is the most basic cards, and I cheated and used a big sticker… but I made a card. Another brutally busy week at work and I have been so tired by the time I get home that my poor craft supplies get ignored as chores and family come first. I had to make this card though… duh Nina it is Valentines tomorrow.

It is the weekend, I am done work for the day. I have friends, family and house work ahead, maybe even a Stampin’ Up Workshop but no work type work.


Supplies: Stampin’ Up red and natural white cardstock, Bo Bunny Sticker… umm yeah that’s it.

Really does it need more, me thinks not. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the first white cardstock layer for texture.

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. wow your saying is so true ...another beautiful card Nina ..you and Mike and Zach have a very happy special Valentine Day

    we send our love

    hugssssssssss

    ReplyDelete