April 30, 2009

A co-workers wife is due soon, so I volunteered to create a card. I hope there is no disappointment. They are not sure if they will have a boy or a girl so I did bright colours in gender neutrals. I am still without my tripod…. I know get over it already. Anyway my card portrait is not as good as it should be and does not show the ultimate cuteness of this card. We have a few staff to sign the card so I am leaving the inserts loose as the baby pin buttons are not going to be very easy to write over.



Supplies: Green and yellow cardstock, Designer paper – DWCV Nana’s Nursery, Inkadinkado – Chubby Giraffe, Congratulations and New Baby, Jesse James baby bling buttons, misc ribbon.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I can actually see sparklies if I look real close! Since your cards are stationary anyways, when you take a pic, can't you just place your camera on a flat surface and position your TENT where you want it? etc?

    Haha, trust your sis to give info when all you want is sympathy.

    Your card is cute and sweet and they will be fortunate to recieve.

    hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am so sorry I have not been around more ...boy what beautiful cards you have been making ....way to go. love this baby card she will love it ....


    hugs

    ReplyDelete