April 8, 2009

I was wrong yesterday, I have a card to post. This was a Thank you card to my super talented sister.. Barb.

I begged and pleaded with her to make me some designs for stamps so that I could stamp the back of my cards. She did the most amazing job, I took the designs to a local custom stamp and engraving place and they turned out fabulous.

I don't have a picture of a back of a card, I will do that next round of portraits and post. I will show you one of the designs. Barb, I am so proud of your talent I hope you don't mind that I share. I have one for every season. Can you guess which one this is?







So this is the Thank You card for Barb, for being patient with me and for being the wonderful talented sister that you are. So much for a little cardstock to say I know but...


Supplies: Sea green and cream cardstock, Designer paper - Wild Asparagus 'Cousins' Floral, Denami Design - Small flower spray, Stampin' Up - Thank you, Misc shiny black brads, WeR Memory Keeps Designer ribbon.






3 comments:

  1. yes it is true you have a very talented and loving sister ..and I know Barb feels the same about you ...she loves you...so very much ...but I have to say both you girls are so very talented and together ..it is wow. So when do you two think you will open that school of teaching and creating for us all.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLUSHING!!!

    Oh Neeeeeeeeeeeen! I'm just glad you like them.

    This card looks pretty here but it looks WAY amazing in 'real life' I've got it perched up on my mantle!

    Wishing you a sunny day!
    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Nina:)
    The card is beautiful.I know Barb has to be soo proud of you.:)What a fantastic thing for her to do for you.Make a personal stamp design for you.Wow!How cool is that?!!
    I LOVE those Rhinestones too.How pretty.I bet it won't take you long to need a trip back to the store to get more.:)
    I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter!


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete