May 26, 2009

I think I went through my whole supply of stamps last night looking for a Get Well Soon stamp. I have 1, I am not saying I should have a dozen or anything but maybe more than one. I know I could have printed one off from Microsoft work but….

So enough moaning, this was a quick card. I used my Heartfelt Thanks two-step stamp set from Stampin' Up, with Crimson Cooper and Pearlescent Ivy Dew Drop pigment ink, I stamped the back ground first then the double flower image. Layered it all, added some ribbon and glued it all together.

Still not sure about the Get Well soon stamp though, it has the outline look to it, all fancy but to my eyes it looks like they misspelled Get and added a i. Geti Well Soon :)

Suppplies: Cream, brown and mustand cardstock, Stampin' Up - Heartfelt thanks, Misc Get Well Soon, Offray Flair Gold ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that someone is sick - to receive your card. It would ALMOST be worth it to fake an illness *SNORT* sorry, I know thats sick in a different sort of way.

    I always love your cards - you pull something out of the hat every time!

    Hugs to you!
    SIS

    ReplyDelete