July 9, 2009

Humm.. yup it is me - the absent blogger. Today is my Anniversary, I was spoiled. My honey brought me a new toy. I am such a geek, I have been drooling over this little baby for months now.


I apparently am not the best of wives, I followed the rules and only gave a card. Mind you I made it, I can lie and say I slaved over it for hrs but... who would I be kidding.


I have been so lazy with setting up the light tent lately, if I can find a patch of sun then I am fine with snapping a picture. It does make the colors pretty bright though. This card is burgundy not the almost hot pink that it appears. Maybe it is because it is a shimmer card stock.. I chose the burgundy and cream because those are colors we used for our wedding.


Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, All night Media - Happy Anniversary, cream misc ribbon, black gems, bugundy Stamp'in Up! embossing powder.


I used a Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder for the top half, then used a EK Success - Slim Profile Paper Edger Punche for the bottom.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary ...Nina and Mike ...wow looks like an awesome computer. Have a great night and weekend ...all our best to you both

    Looks like an awesome card you made for him

    ReplyDelete