July 15, 2009

Someone please hand me a ruler :). The main layer looks so off kilter and how I did not see it before I took the picture is beyond me. I have fixed it though, but of course did not think to retake the picture.

This Tulip Bouquet stamp is one I picked up last weekend from a nice lady selling some of her stamps to make room... for more I am guessing. I wanted to see how many different cards I can make with it until I wanted to move on to something else. This is the first in three so far.

This stamp has so much detail I wanted it to be the focal point on this card with out to many extras.

Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Rubber stampede – Tulip Bouquet, Inkadinkado – Thank you, Dress it up – Heirloom Collection button, Celebrate It-holiday ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment