September 5, 2009

I had a great vacation with my sister, I took some card supplies with me and as we were shopping we found some more. I would love to be able to travel with all my supplies but I think that would require a u-haul.

We had fun making cards, although I did feel a little lost without all my 'stuff' to work with.

Supplies: Cream cardstock, Designer Paper - Memory Skor, Inkadinkado - Doodle Flowers, Stampology - Remember Borders, Jolee's - Butterflies, Martha Stewart - Brown Diamond stickers.

Mr & Mrs Miles also took me to every winery imaginable to allow me to make some choice selections. Look at this view.



My sis and I at the Burrowing Owl Winery


A warm thank you to my hosts, I treasured my time with you. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. love the card Nina ..beautiful...it sounds like you and Barb had an awesome time ..I know how much Barb treasures your time together. So what wine did you pick...

    Have a great day

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Nina:)
    I too LOVE your card!It's beautiful! How fun to spend time with your sister making cards and going to the wineries.Sounds like you both had a wonderful visit.:)
    I can imagine you feeling somewhat lost without your supplies.I would need a u-haul too if I traveled with all my stuff.LOL My dining room has become my craft room since we still have two of our 'adult" kids living at home...but it actually works out really great cause I have a big table to work on.hehe

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on vacation with you in my mind, Sis. The time went far too fast. You had Seb (the van) on the run so much he got a leak in his gas-line *snort*

    I am DYING to play now you've taught me how to use all this stuff. Did you return the u-haul when you got home?

    I had to use one of your cards today... it went to a VERY special couple. It takes dynamite to make me part with your cards but I did take pics of it.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete