November 30, 2009

The signs of Christmas are everywhere. I am not sure if I feel ready yet, then again I have a few days left to ponder and put a plan into action.
We mailed off the first of our parcels yesterday... sis thats you. Every year my Stampin' Up! consultant let us go to her house and make a choice of about 6 cards for a small very small fee for each.. this one $1 each I should have made more then 5 me thinks.

Supplies: All Stampin Up supplies with the exception of ribbon which is from the Dollar store. Stampsets: Serene Snowflakes

1 comment:

  1. I THINK SO - this is LOVELY! You have a gift of simplicity - my cards sometimes wind up looking like a Walmart conglomeration. :|

    Parcel has arrived - did not peek in the "off limits" ones as per instructions though my hands trembled as I set the box aside. perhaps thats why I am grumpus today - the stress of unopened prezzies looking at me?

    *snort*
    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete