November 4, 2009

When all else fails..use clipart. I don't have any cars in my large stash of stamps so I found a clipart that suited me just fine. One of the owners of the local stamp store told me a while back that when guys look at cards they see solid colors, greys, black, browns and blues. Keep it simple, maybe that is why I seem to pull of masculine card so easy. I am not sure I should trust him though, I have seen him make cards with Pink Flowersoft (I don't think that particular card was for a guy :))

For the inside (sorry no picture) I put two matching layered strips down either side, and put a popped up steering wheel in the middle.


Supplies: Cream and Black cardstock, Designer Paper - Hot of the Press, Car clipart and font - Microsoft office, Doodlebug - Sugar coated brads.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, this card is so masculine I feel I should go and shave! Just kidding Neen. I'm envious is all, its wonderful!

    Umm.. ok about the little birthday vid I just posted on my blog for you? Those are not EDIBLE little creatures 0k???

    Love you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!:)
    LOVE your card!!... and would love to have seen the steering wheel on the inside too!!:)
    Hope your wish comes true!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. a classic masculine and cool stylin' card!

    ReplyDelete