March 5, 2010

The make and take session, not really a class is to demo new products. I already love Memory Box products, they speak to my love of nature/natural cards so it was not a stretch for me to be enchanted.

You can't get any more basic then using your DP as the focal point. I love the 6 x 6 paper collections for spring, Gossamer(this is the one I used for this card), Frond and Spearment. I layered the DP on brown cardstock, and did the same for the sentiment which is popped up with Scotch foam tape. I added some ribbon and brown Glitter Dome stickers and I was done.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper -Memory Box(Gossamer), Memory Box-Spring Sings, misc brown dotted ribbon, Glitter Dome -Crystal Stickers.
Happy Friday
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. YES, very lovely, simple, effective and I like the idea it does not take many supplies and makes up quickly. VERY pretty!

    Mavis gave me some sort of scotch foam tape stuff - but not the scotch brand and not expensive. Will have to show you sometime.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this card is so light and air ...so beautiful. WOW Thanks for sharing ..love all your cards.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete