May 18, 2010

I knew that I would like this designer paper on a card, I was just not sure what type. This cute card is for a toddlers birthday. I hope he likes slimy critters.

I created layers with this card then also popped up the Happy Birthday with some foam tape, the frog is 2D also with foam tape.



Supplies: Cream, white and green cardstock, Designer paper-Basic Grey Hotstone, Stampin' Up-All Wrapped up, The Artful Stamper-Happy Birthday, WE R Memory Keepers Designer ribbon, random googly eye.

4 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE Siseroonie. Frogs are always a hit, aren't they? Such a fun card.

    *beaming with pride at you*

    Love,
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Nina i really like this card.
    Nice to see you had some time this weekend to make some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pairing of image and paper for this cutie card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Nina:)
    Thought I would pop back in to see what you have been up to.I LOVE your frog card.How CUTE!
    I know what you mean about making cards on the way out the door.LOL I had to hurry and make one yesterday afternoon for a B-day party last night.It was a lot of fun coming up with the idea though.They seem to really enjoy that little extra effort we put into the hand made ones.:)
    Love your new stamps you got with your Mother's day gift card.You should be able to get a lot of use out of them too.:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete