June 4, 2010

I guess it runs through the blood of a teen to want to play music. This is a birthday card for someone who is talented with multiple musical instruments. The focal point for this card is the drums, I incorporated guitar from the Inhkadinkado Rock Star stamp set on the inside of the card with a guitar along the inner seam also with in red/black shades.


I used a Happy Birthday music sheet I found on the internet then sponged ink on the printed image. I stamped random images from the Inkadinkado Rock Star stamp set in light grey on the image to give it a bit of a distressed look.

This was a card request from a friend, the lighting was not the best when I took this picture so some of the fine details are not as well defined as I would have liked.

Supplies: Cream and red cardstock, Inkadinkado-Rock Star, Jolee’s Boutique-Percussion, misc sheet music.
Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this card... rocks! Really, it's incredible! So different from your usual ones. I made one very similar - sisterly ESP we share *snort*

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete