June 28, 2010

I have not been able to blog hop lately, quite frankly I miss seeing everyone's creativity. I am looking forward to this coming long weekend. I took an extra couple of days off around Canada Day to give myself a little mini vacation.

I was disappointed with a mistake I made on this card, my son said it was not noticable and with the ribbon binding I am hoping that is true. I had to once again turn to clipart for this one, the nice stamps I have with wine on them are larger.

After I took the picture I felt that it needed a little something extra, so I added a thin stamped border that finished it off, I had already handed it over before I realized I had not taken a picture of the finished item.


Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart-Veranda, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, misc clipart, Close to my Heart-Summer Harvest, Making Memories-square eyelet.


cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. VERY nice - even looks wine-stained. *snort* were you drinking when you made this? Ok, OK, JUST KIDDING (ducking your shoe)

    Truly, this is an epic card and you've really impressed me with it. It must have been hard to get through. Thanks for sharing it!

    *beaming Sister*

    xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete