June 13, 2010

Whew.. I can't believe that it is Sunday evening already. I am not ready for a new week yet :). Not much in the way of carding this weekend, so I am still going to ride the coat tails of the big project from last weekend. This is 'page' number three, theme-winter sports. I don't have any stamps for this, I wish I did but I used misc clipart instead.

My son broke his arm... again this is the second time for his right arm. He did a good number on it this time though. We have our fingers crossed that he gets his a regular cast on tomorrow, with out any pins in his arm. The break is nasty and we have to go for round number 4 on the x-rays to make sure nothing has shifted and is requiring pins to hold it in place, at a minimum he will have a cast up past his elbow. Lovely for summer.



Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart –Veranda, Bo Bunny-Jack Frost Crystals, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, and Snow Swirls stamps, misc gems, Scriptina Pro font, Making Memories-square eyelet, misc clipart, misc snowflake embellishment.

Nina

2 comments:

  1. awww Nina ...poor Zach well I know you will be making sure that arm heals right...give him a hug from us. Have a great week and love that cards you are making ...wow.

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh - just what a parent dreads! Poor fella. Give him a GENTLE hug from us.

    You are using a lot of clip art - it sure makes it easier to adapt in size right? Visiting your blog has given me a thirst to make some more cards. Thanks for sharing, Nina, I'm so proud of you!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete