September 29, 2010

Fall colors, I love them. The crafting bug struck last weekend and I think I managed 7 cards in total not all of them fall but a few of them. This card is so simple but is so pretty.

I used My Mind's Eye -Fall in Love, this designer paper had muted glitter pressed into the paper. I used Cuttlebug die cuts to cut out 4 leaves, 2 brown and 2 of the designer paper. They are spaced with foam tape for a 2-D effect.

I sponged the inside a spellbinders die then stamped the Autumn stamp. I finished with a small strip of ribbon topped with pearls.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer paper-My Minds Eye-Fall in Love, Hero Arts-Autumn, Spellbinders-Labels 10, Cuttlebug leaf die cut, misc ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls.

Cheers.
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Nina this card is beautiful...you did an awesome job....I still need those lessons...have a great weekend.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHhhh LA!

    TRES Pretty, Sister. All cinnamony and make me crave a good old cavort in the leaf piles.

    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful Nina!!! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete