September 7, 2010

Happy Tuesday. It was a rainy chilly day here yesterday, a perfect day for tea and cardmaking, I only managed to make two cards but they were two that I have been dancing around for a while-will post them later.

Also on the agenda was spring(urmmm) fall cleaning, my sister Barb has that bug and was telling me all about it, apparantly it is a really infectious virus that can be caught through chat and email. 4 very large bags later I still have a couple of areas that need to 'sorted'. It did not help that I watched a few episodes of Hoarders either. Don't get me wrong I don't have a huge abundeance of overflowing items but it made me really think about some of the stuff I was keeping.

This cleanup has also inspired me to dig a little deeper into craft supplies to find designer paper and whatnot, this said some of these items don't have names or orginal packages for me to add to my card recipe.


Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Unknown,Inkadinkado-Flourished Fall Tree and Thank you, misc ribbon and gems.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. like the layout of this card ...the fall tree. way to go another great card.

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete