September 3, 2010

Happy Friday, and a long weekend to boot. I am so happy I have my card making mojo back, I have high hopes it will last a while.

I sat down and managed two cards last night, I would have made more but I was tired and did not want to get sloppy. This is the last card of the little set of Simple Thank you cards. I spent more time on it *pause* :) I added a little glitter marker around the bull rush heads.


Supplies: Stampin’ Up! Naturals White cardstock, Inkadinkado A Special thanks to you, Sunshine Designs-Bull Rush, Stampin’ Up ink spots.

cheers,

Nina

2 comments:

  1. I think your mojo is rubbing off on me. I chased all the spideys out of the house and now I can concentrate on making magic with my supplies.

    I wish your blog could show the glitters - I'm a glitter princess.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card ..girl you are so talented. Have a great weekend

    hugs

    ReplyDelete