October 8, 2010

Creepy Crawlies, creepy creepy crawlies crawlies, I love that song. Anyhow :) this Halloween card was easy to make once I decided what I was going to do. I love Memory Box stamps, and I looked at this one a 1/2 dozen times before deciding to buy it.

Bottom layer is the same DP as the top, second layer I used my Cuttlebug Spider Web embossing folder with black cardstock. I stamped the Halloween College on the Designer paper, then added black stickles to the spider bodies. I finished it with some gold and black embroidery thread and a single spider from Jolee's spider web set.

Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Stampin' Up! Ghostly Greetings, Memory Box-Halloween collage,Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder, gold embroidery thread, Stickles-Black Diamond, Jolee's Spider.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. love the spiders ...another awesome card Nina...I might have to try that MojoMonday thing looks like you and Barb had fun doing them ...have a great Thanksgiving...hugs to all

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah THERE'S the little critters, no I did not see them before now. Too cute. Love it - great imagination.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete