October 26, 2010

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday :). I was able to spend some quality time with my craft supplies in the evening last night to put together something for this weeks Mojo Monday. Chosing between round and square, it must say something about me that I did not even think to try the round one. Does that mean I am square :) This is this week's sketch.
One thing I did try to do is mix up the paper a little, another out of my element challenge for me. I love the Wassail paper by Basic Grey, I used three different sheets from the my 6X6 paper pack then embossed green cardstock with the Holly Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Supplies: Cranberry, craft and green cardstock, Basic Grey-Wassail Paper Pad, Basic Grey Winterland stamps, Cuttlebug-Holly Embossing folder, Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles, white rick rack, dress it Up- Holiday Collection buttons, Ruby Slippers Stickles.
Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. You've done it again, Sis!

    Your card is very polished and stylish. I wish we could see your beautiful stamp up close, I'm sure its got a shimmer to it. Are there little stones on it too? Very very elegant.

    The ric-rack is the perfect touch.

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    WOW..I LOVE this card!!Amazing.:) Love the embossed leaves too! I don't have a Cuttlebug..but maybe one day.:)I do have the Fiskar's embossing stencils etc.They take a while to do..and my hand gets tired..but...it's worth the little extra time and effort.KWIM?:)
    I keep trying to find the time to work on cards and scrapping etc..but life seems to get in the way.:)At least I am not bored.LOL
    I love your Monday Mojos cause it gives me ideas.:) Thanks so much for sharing your work with me.Hope you don't mind if I use some of your ideas??:)
    I have never tried going to classes or scrapping or card making with others...except with Christy (DD) It sounds like a great time and lots of fun.We have an archiver's store near us and they have an area where you can meet with friends and "play".I would love to just watch and learn though.:)
    I have trouble with my camera flash messing up my card and scrapbook photos too.I tried one time to post some of my "paper" scrapbook pages ..but they looked awful in the photos..so I didn't post them.The flash washed them out and the flash would show on the photos on the page and the lighting wasn't any good.I prolly need a light box..but where in the world would I put it?LOL
    You do beautiful work and I thank you again for showing it to us so we can be inspired too.:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Nina ...you do have a way with making them ...they stand out and look so good ...

    ReplyDelete