November 12, 2010

This was a great stamp for me to play with my tombow markers.  When I first tried my hand at Scrapbooking, and failed in my mind I brought a few of the Provo Craft Bitty Scrap pads. Every once in a while I pull them out to see if I can make anything with the papers, in this case a page from the Nature Works pad was perfect for a masculine Thank you card.


Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Bitty Scrap Pads-Nature Works, Hanna Stamps-Tent Riley, Martha Stewart-Branch and Frond Branch punches, Spellbinders-Double Ended Tags, misc ribbon and button brads.
Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect and perfectly masculine. That stamp is funny and nice - sure the receivant (my own word) will get a chuckle. Waiting for your mojo oh Sister dear.

    Love you
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    I think I missed your birthday so ..here is a Belated Happy Birthday to you!!! Did you get some card supplies? The family know exactly what to get me for birthdays or Christmas.LOL
    Tombow markers??? I will have to ask Christy about those.I bet she has some though.She has just about everything you can think of..even the Cuttlebug now.LOL She is still making pretty boxes.:) I will have to post some of the things she has made lately.:)
    Your cards are sooo PRETTY!! Thanks again for sharing how you do them and the supplies you use.:)
    Have a wonderful day!!


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete