December 10, 2010

Yahhh Friday, it has been a long loonngg week for me. I have been so busy at work that when I come home my brain is like mush. I failed miserable at being creative, but I did manage to mail 1 Christmas card. I know what I am doing this weekend:)

Dec 10, wow, next week begins the slow down slope to Chrismas for me, we have been to a Christmas party or two but I have 4 or 5 different lunches with work. It breaks up the day so nicely.

This is the final Dreamweaver Bare Branches stencil card from the class. I have altered one of the four cards from this class to use as one of my Christmas cards, I will post that in a day or so.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Dreamweaver Embossing paste, Heritage Farms Merry Christmas, Dreamweaver stencil-Bare Trees, Krylon-18kt Gold Leafing Pen, Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Gold.Cheers,



Nina

1 comment:

  1. Every take on your card is simply lovely. The brown and grey is a perfect combo - will you experiment in other colours too? I could really see this in a deep dark blue with silver trees.

    Always love to see your talent!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete