January 3, 2011

A new blog look and a Mojo Monday . Why Wheat? I have no idea. I have signed up for a Tombow Certification workshop later this month so I thought I would take a look at some of the YouTube Video’s by Marie Browning. I love how she makes simple but beautiful lavender and wheat pictures. So when my sweet sister Barb offered to revamp my blog I told her wheat. I love what she came up with. She designed the little wheat images in the blog header, wonder if we will see them forsale anytime soon at the Shop? What about a Harvest kit sis?

This is today’s Mojo Monday sketch, it is my last day before I head back to work after vacation so I am able to sit down in my craft space to create. It feels great.


I had this card partially started, well the background layers anyway. I have been looking at this designer paper for weeks wanting to use it but it just would not come together, today it did.

Supplies: cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Wild Asparagus Happy Birthday, Kaisercraft brown Pearls, Celebrate it ribbons.

Oh :) and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Your cards always "sing" in harmony, meaning you have a true gift for making them gentle and pleasing to the eye. Great take on the Mojo Sis - somebody will be pleased to perch your card on their mantle (or wherever they pose their pretty Nina cards)

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wheat blog, your sisiter did a good job. Your card is a beautiful take on the MOJO sketch too. Blessings for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another awesome card Nina ..I did try to get one done for today ...have a great week ..

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a soft, delicate beauty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete