February 1, 2011

I found this wonderful paper pack at Michaels this weekend. S.E.I Dill Blossom, I just had to use it for this weeks Mojo Monday.

This weeks Sketch:


My card:


I used Rangers Antique Linen- Distress ink to edge the two layers of designer paper, I used my Cuttlebug to die cut the buttons using Sizzlits buttons. I added pop dots to the back of the buttons and added glitter to the tacky side of the popup dots that showed through the button holes. If you look real close at the picture you can see the glitter sparkle.

I finished using my Slice to cut out Happy.

Supplies: Cream cardstock, Designer Paper - S.E.I, Sizzlits button #1 and #4 die cut, Slice- holiday Expressions-Happy, Glitter Ritz-Green mist glitter, misc popup dots.

Mojo has become a family affair, check out these blogs too my sister Barb's as well as my sister-in law's Judy.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. O Neen,

    Sigh! I love how you, Sam and Judy use your "cut-out" machines to create custom elements. They really lend unique touches to your projects. I appreciate the tiny touches to your cards - like sparkly paper etc. You use a lot of cool techniques in your items - I've so much to learn!

    Erm - my cards get undue credit (re your kind comment - it's the photo magic *wink*

    Love ya
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Nina...this Slice machine is starting to peek my interest. I know what the Cricut machine can do some neat things. Sam has one of those and the things that it can do.. wow. Like Barb I have so much to learn. Your cards and like Sam's card make me want to try stepping out and trying different things..the talent...girl you are so talented.

    Thanks for sharing your ideas and what you use to get what the looks you get.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job NIna! Love the colors and it is so well put together. I kinda got stuck on how to finish mine off but after seeing yours, a simple word can really be the finishing touch.

    Well as everyone mentions about our machines i think i'm wishing i had some of yours.

    Hope you have a great end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nina:)
    LOVE your card!:)Such wonderful things you can do with those machines!! Gotta get me some of those...but the ideas come from YOU!! It looks soo pretty!:)Great job my friend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete