March 24, 2011

An award for ME :) a Leibster blog award!!




Debbie has honored me with this Leibster Award. Take a peek at her blog http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

This blog award is for blogs with less than 300 followers and is to be passed along to 3-5 blogs.

There are so many card blogs that are inspiring, it is so great that there are so many talented card makers sharing their art. I could happily share this award with so many people but I am going share it with the peeps that not only make fabulous cards but are always so consistent in their words of encouragement and thoughtful blog comments.

Barb- http://lalalime.blogspot.com/
Valinda-http://vjscraproom.blogspot.com/
Samantha- http://samiamcreates.blogspot.com/
Judy- http://judgirl.blogspot.com/

Thank you ladies, for inspiring me and for sharing your wonderful talents.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Nina:)
    Oh how SWEET of you to have chosen me as one of your peeps to pass this on to.Thank you SOOO much.:)I can only hope...one day .. to be as good as you are at it.:)
    I will have to wait a while before I can post it to my blog as I am in the process of trying to upload a video.I tried it yesterday ..but it didn't work.Took Forever!!:) So...I thought I would start it and do housework etc while waiting.:)
    Have a FANTASTIC day my friend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited that I forgot to congratulate YOU!! So sorry..:)

    CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU truly deserve it my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! It has been forever since I have been "awarded" and extra extra special coming from my Sis. Thank you so very much!!!!

    I wish I was able to pass it along immediately too, but I will have to wait till I have real computer access and then I wi do just that. I wish o could put the squeeze giant sister hug this instant.

    Love
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank- you so much Nina & Congrats to you!
    Your work is definetly inspiring and i must say you inspired me to make cards year round instead of just Christmas time.
    Thank you again and i will definelty try and get this up on my blog ASAP as well.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Nina ...I have to agree with all these ladies ..you inspire all of us ...you and getting everybody doing Mojo Mondays....and always sharing what you use and how ...thank you ...thank for the award ..I will get it up on my blog..
    Have a great weekend....

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations NINA!!
    The most liked blog!! You go Girl!
    Hugs
    Dave & Neti

    ReplyDelete