March 11, 2011

Happy Friday...

This was suppose to be a quick card, but ended up taking a while to make. I did not do a good job taking this picture at all, every thing looks a little off kilter but it not on the actual card. Oh well, this can go in my pile of my 'oh my goodness I need a card... now'.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Scenic Route, Stamps of Life-monogram2build, Spellbinders-Labels Fifteen, Bobbin Ribbon.

I have high hopes to get some Easter cards made this weekend. Wish me luck.

Cheers
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks wonderful!!! Mine ALWAYS looks a little off kilter.LOL I am still struggling to get a good pic.Something that actually looks like the card.hehe
    With this Mojo Monday...I have a stock pile of cards that I can use when in a hurry too.!! Thanks for helping us stock up.:)My house is being neglected and my card drawer is piling up...and I am having FUN!!:)

    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color ...thye make you feel warm . Hope you are getting alot of Easter cards made ...can't wait to see them. Have a great weekend.


    hug

    ReplyDelete