July 6, 2011

We have been having some fabulous summer weather, and usually I would like to be outdoor enjoying it. This evening though, I just wanted to lock myself in with my craft supplies. With that said, it may be why I added a couple items to a Clean and Simple card.

This is for the Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge #16. My sister Barb also made a card for this challenge, hop on over to take a peek at her take on this challenge.


I started with stamping designer paper with a Thanks stamp multiple times in olive. It took me forever to find a image I wanted to use for my focal point, in the end I am happy with my choice. I stamped the image with Versamark then olive to emobss it with clear embossing powder. The small thanks is also embossed,  I finished with a small punched and a embossed flower and ribbon.

Supplies: Cream and Olive cardstock, Designer Paper-K&Company, Stampin' Up!-Lexicon of Love, The Stamps of Life-Coffee4two, Inkadinkado-Mindscape Fall, Smal flower punch, Clear embossing powder, misc mesh ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love green. It's so soothing. Thanks for playing the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card too!!So PRETTY! I also LOVE the way you used your stamp over and over to make a paper all your own.:) What a COOL idea.I must make a note of that.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina ...you are so talented ..you have an eye to put thing together so beautifully ...love the card ...have a great weekend.

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaa Peeeeee annnniversary,
    Squee Squee Squee.

    ♥ ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete