August 22, 2011

Another quick post this evening, this one for the 365 Card Challenge- Mixed Drinks. I missed my nieces birthday..bad Auntie. Happy Birthday to you TODAY Melanie. I will pop the card in the mail tomorrow, this is just a sneak peak should you visit my blog.

I had a blast with this card, my sister Barb created me a fabulous daiquiri glass for my Sure Cuts A Lot software, it was not meant to be though so I printed it off with my printer, cut it out and paper pieced. The drink contents are a beautiful Red Dragon embossing powder pinkish red infused with gold glitter. I finished the rest of the glass with Diamond Glaze.

Supplies: Cream and gray cardstock, Designer Paper-Fancy Pants, Glass Design-Barb Derksen, The Stamps of Life-minis4circles, Sew Easy-Fancy Floss, Stampendous-Red Dragon embossing powder, misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I'm sure Mel will just love it! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog today with kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun lovely card.. Love the everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete