September 10, 2011

Happy Saturday, we have beautiful sun today. There was some rattling and rumbling from an Earthquake here on the island yesterday. I felt nothing and heard the hoopla on the news but it sounds like some folks up-island got a little shake.

For today's post it will be all about Clean and Simple Stamping.  Here is the sketch:


I think I added an extra element or two but I like how the card turned out. I got a new Sizzlet Little Leaves die cut and I wanted to use it soo bad with some Creative tape to add glitter but it was not happening. I think the tape was a little too thick for it. I ended up using glue and adding glitter in layers, I love how the leaves turned out kind of chunky looking.

Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Sizzlet-Little Leaves, Cuttlebug-embossing folder, Hot of the Press-Tiny Words, American crafts ribbon. EK Success- Edge Punch.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Sister I am having Card Envy here, you made this so simple sketch into a little masterpiece. I love all the texture you added to this and yet kept to the basic plan. Very tasteful and elegant, kind like YOU are.


    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you were okay...not all shook up.:)
    Love this card too!! I know you love making them.It shows.:)
    I am wishing I didn't have paperwork to get organized so I can get back to making cards again.:)I make such a mess though when doing it.When are you gonna show us YOUR work area?hmmm.LOL

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete