October 22, 2011

Clean and Simple Stamping #163

Super quick and simple and oh so fun to make. The new Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge was nice and easy.

This is the sketch:


I started with Natural white cardstock and spritzed it with some Close to My Heart - Create a Shade Paint mixed with a little alcohol in mini mister. I cut my cute little snowflakes with my Cricut.

I took the picture at a bit of an angle with odd lighting so that the shimmer would show..


and close up of a snowflake with lots of shimmer.


Supplies: Natural white cardstock, misc blue swirl cardstock, Silver vellum, Inkadinkado-Seasons Greetings, Cricut-Winter Lace, Close to my Heart-Create a Shade, Kaisercraft pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your snowflakes!! I have got to learn how to do that.Christy helps when she shows me the way she does her stuff..but until I have tried it myself..I don't consider it learned.KWIM?:) Your card is so COOL with all that shimmer too!You did a FANTASTIC job!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - great card - well done !

    Carol W

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ...so simple but so elegant...love it. Have a great weekend.


    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Sis,

    Now see - you get simple and its stunning. You really now how to pull it together. I LOVE this, wish I could see your shimmer.

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete