October 28, 2011

The Friday Mashup - Recycle, Renew and Reuse.

I can not believe that today is the last Friday in October... where did this month go.. where has this year gone :). We are under 60 days now till Christmas. I don't want to think about it.

It is time for The Friday Mashup, it is all about Recycle, Renew and Reuse and a fabulous sketch by Heidi.
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Recycled / Repurposed Materials or Supplies".  
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "Using The Sketch and Recycled /Repurposed Materials or Supplies".
I dug deep I will admit, I was in my scrap bin. Lucky for me my scrap bin usually has some pretty large pieces in it. These scraps were actually from a project I started years ago and were still in their little baggie. The little bit of silver twine was also scrap that I had cut to short to span a card.


Head on over to The Friday Mashup blog to take a look at all the wonderful creations whipped up by the Design Team. My time as Guest Designer has come to a close but it has been a fabulous 4 weeks. Thank you ladies for having me.

Supplies: Cardstock, DP and stamps-Stampin' Up!, Kaisercraft Pearls, misc silver twine.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. wow love the card ...the colors are awesome. Can't wait to give this carda a try. I still think I could use lessons Nina...hint hint..
    Have a great day...it's Friday..

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool scraps! Love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucked out in that scrap bin hunt.. I love how you used the string with the Balloon! Great color combo.This month really did fly by.. I'm not ready for Christmas at all! Thanks for joining us for October.. It's been fun having you as a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina,

    It's been fantastic having you as a Guest Designer for October, I'm glad you enjoyed being a part of the Friday Mashup. Hope you will continue to play along with us each week.

    Your card is fabulous. I love that dsp and still have a few sheets of it!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nina! Love how you created the little balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful birthday card, Nina! The balloon is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! The silver cord .. is perfect!

    ReplyDelete