October 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 212

It is time for a new Mojo Monday Challenge.  Another fabulous sketch and I love all the wonderful layers.

I have been having problem with one of my trimmers lately, it is one of those guillotine types, I am not sure how the silly thing is cutting crooked but I am pretty sure it is not me. I ended up cutting out this card twice. I now have lots of scraps. I am sure I can make a patch work something.

I found this twine at Michaels this weekend, 40% off then a additional 20% coupon, can't complain about that, anyway it is a little thick but I was able to separate it to thin it out. I finished by adding a ton of gems.


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- Kaisercraft, Hot off the Press-Small Stacked Presents, American Crafts- Merry Mint, Celebrate It twine, Kaiser Craft gems.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    Your card is is a nice balance of new/not quite vintage. It has a unique look that I like! I can see a ton of work in it. I thin the graphic and the bling are fabulous.

    Thanks for showing!

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great DP...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. Your color combination and the patterns/textures all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card...all the colors you are so talented ...way to go girl


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina, What a super sweet card. Just perfect for the theme. That layout is beautiful. I might have to play soon with all teh Mojo ladies out there. You are for sure one of them. Love it!

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again.:)
    I was contemplating..yeah..I do that sometimes.LOL...on what I would use for my Mojo card this week and even before I saw yours..I had thought about doing it like yours!!:)I LOVE the way yours turned out and hope I can come up with something at least half as nice.:)

    Huge hugs!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete