October 31, 2011

Mojo Monday 213

Happy Halloween, we have had a ton of kids out Trick or Treating. It is a wonder I was able to complete my Mojo Monday Challenge :) with all the knocking and door bell rings.

Here is today new sketch:

I will admit that this card is bright and busy, not something I can accomplish very often. Today I like it, maybe it is all the candy I have been sneaking from the treat bowl. I used multiple pages from My Minds Eye - Wonderful Winter Christmas glitter Paper. There is all sorts of little bits of glitter all over the DP.

I cut out a tree from one of the pages and popped it up with foam tape. I also added just a little twine and a couple of gems.


Supplies: Cream and red cardstock, My Minds Eye - Wonderful Winter Christmas glitter Paper, Hero Arts-Merry Christmas, sew Easy Fancy Floss, Recollections Gems.

Cheers,
Nina

10 comments:

  1. Hi My Sugared Up Sister,

    Well if this is what sugar does to you I say "bring it ON!" I love it, its like a little Christmas Party on paper. I'm going to give you a box of sugar cubes for a present.

    Seriously, its wonderful. So glad you let loose.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card ...still working on my ...you always put things together so great ...lessons please...have a great week/

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!! Wonderful job!:)

    I haven't had a chance to work on mine yet.Hopefully will get some time in the next couple of days.:)

    We had several trick or treaters come by our house..but only in spurts.Most came in groups.We don't get a lot cause we live on a hill on a dead end street.Seemed there were more this year than last though.:)

    Have a wonderful day my friend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute Christmas paper! I need to get my hands on some!

    Kristina
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch!
    Beautiful Holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is busy and bright and it really works! Hope you've recovered from your busy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It's awesome...not sure i could say much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Check out my latest blog post you will find something to brighten your day!
    http://astamperstouch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cheerful Christmas card, love it. I might try sth. like that myself. Still have a lot of Christmas cards to make. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete