October 29, 2011

Red Velvet Birthday

Hello again, another quick post. I have a friend who has a birthday coming soon, being as our birthdays are within days of each other we always go out for a ladies birthday dinner.

This year for her birthday I am not used much in the way of imagination for her gift but chose something that would be enjoyed. This beautiful box is about 8 inches square and about 6 inches tall. The black parts are all velvety. Inside is tissue wrapped decadent mixed dark chocolate bars and tea.


I tried to make a card that would almost match, I have some of the beautiful velvet designer paper, I am not sure who makes it but I brought it from Paperwishes. I cut the black cardstock with my Cricut.



Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Designer Paper – Unknown, Gina K Designs – Happy Birthday, Maya Road Clear Stamps, Cricut-Botanicals, Spellbinders Nestabilites, Cuttlebug folder, Recollections Gems,  Fabricland ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Wowza Sister,

    It is lush, it is elegant and it says "impeccable taste" ... that special gift. Wish I could FEEL the velvet!

    Just fabulous.

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Nina! you did a wonderful job on matching it ...it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete