February 24, 2012

Playing in Paradise #55

Wow, I can't believe that it is Friday again already - this week flew by. I love love love how the days are getting longer and that the sun is almost up as I am walking out the door to work.

I am the host or hostess for this weeks Playing in Paradise, I love sepia  so that was my inspiration for this weeks challenge.


Isn't that picture fabulous, I could stare at it all day and still enjoy it. Anyhoo :)  this is what I came up with for my card.


Cream and brown cardstock,  Inkadinkado-Flourishes, Inspired by Stamping-Heartfelt Gratitude,misc ribbon and Recollections pearls.

Please stop by the Playing in Paradise blog to see what the design team members have created and to play along.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Nina! Love the layout and the interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sister,

    Sorry I've been AWOL with my comments, so I'm carving out a few moments to linger over your artworks while I eat my lunch and drool both really from the food but also over your cards too.

    I would not have thought of this sentiment, its perfect!

    Lovely layout and textures. Beautiful.

    Love you
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card...I hope I did the challenge right . Have a grat week.

    jud

    ReplyDelete