March 25, 2012

I Spy

A second quick post for today.. two days in a row :) This card is for the current ISpy Challenge.


This little bumble bee is a peel off, I realized too late it had double sided stick and I used glitter with no colour ?? Not sure what I was thinking.. I ended up coloring over the glitter with a Tombow with interesting results, wish I could have captured it on camera better. Anyhoo, lots of layers and texture for this card.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny,Peel Offs, misc embroidery floss, embossing folders.

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Love all those dots and the contrast of colors is wonderful!!! Bee is adorable!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the texture, the DP and love that you used the DP with your bee.
    Great card Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a learning curve some days! In that situation I would have been muttering the whole time :)
    I love the finished project - those flag/pearl embellies, and all the crisp embossing. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...love this card ...can't think of a card of yours I have not loved ....your creative your colors all so beautiful. But come on this little bee is cute and the colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing Nina

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! I love that bee! Thanks for joining in with iSpy Sketches~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful card and I adore all of your textures! That peel off bumblebee is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Nina, You are this weeks Top 2 Winner over at iSpy Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!
    Congrats on the iSpy Top 2 pick!!!

    ReplyDelete