April 16, 2012

Merry Monday #16

Happy Monday, it is time for another Merry Monday Challenge.  I hope that you get a chance to join us this week.


I have more Christmas paper in my stash then I think I should admit, this Fancy Pants paper pack had been hiding for a couple of years and I alway pass it by because of the bright colours. I like the way my card turned out though.

I used a brown base, added a little ink around the paper edges and finished with some brown ribbon and sparkly candy dots.



Supplies:  Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper -Fancy Pants, misc punches, candy dots.

Take a peek at Always Playing with Paper to see the fabulous creations from Lesley and the other design team members.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. How did you line up the vertical lines so perfectly! WOW! Great card as always Nina, love the paper. (PS-I have WAY too much Christmas paper in my stash too!) Have a great week!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love these colours!
    Can we really ever have too much paper?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this christmas card way to go Nina. Have a great week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the two scales of stripes - this is a great design and very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the modern look with the stripes and scribbled white tree! It's so different, and so pleasing to the eye! Too much paper? Hah! I can relate :) That's because I keep buying new before I exhaust the old!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diagonal different size diagonal stripes and the contemporary tree. Definitely not too bright.

    ReplyDelete