June 1, 2012

Playing in Paradise #69

Happy Friday and happy June 1st,  it is time for a new challenge for Playing in Paradise over at Scrapbooker’s Paradise. Merlie is our host this week, isn't this image darling.


PPC # 69

I have not used this Riley Stamp in forever, I coloured him with my Tombo markers. The sentment is just font I added to the bandaid clipart in Microsoft Publisher.

Supplies: Natural Ivory and burgundy cardstock, Designer paper- Echo Park, Hanna Stamps - Riley, misc bandage clipart, candy dots.

Please visit the Playing in Paradise blog to see the other Design Team members have created. Play along with us and you could win the prize. We love to see what you will create.
Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Nina,
    Sorry to see you have lost a family member. Hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live in Canada you gotta love 'Riley'. He's so adorable. Love the ledger paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis,

    Cute critter he is and sure to brighten up someones day.

    Your card makes me smile and want to color something today. We will see we will see.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's been ages since I've used any of my Rileys...must dig them out! This one is ADORABLE and I love the jammies :)

    ReplyDelete