June 8, 2012

Playing in Paradise #70

Happy Friday one and all, time for a new challenge for Playing in Paradise and I am suppose to be the hostess this week however right about now I am in a plane somewhere over the USA or Canada. A huge thank you to Pam for doing all the posting work in my absence.


The challenge was my idea though as I love texture on a card. My sister found this fabulous designer paper and let me have a sample. It almost feels like mulberry with glossy rubber bits on it.
In my eyes it was perfect for a masculine card.

Supplies: Natural Ivory and grey cardstock, Designer paper- Unknown, Stamp it - Happy Birthday , misc twine and circle punches,  Recollection gems.

Please visit the 
Playing in Paradise blog to see the projects from the other Design Team members. Play along with us and you could win the prize. We love to see your projects.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation!
    Loved playing in this challenge, and wow, that paper looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    Just got through looking and admiring your BEAUTIFUL cards you have made since the last time I was here.Excellent job on ALL of them!!!:)
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL and refreshing vacation!:)Take lots of pics!!:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and pretty Nina, hope you are having a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, this paper looks totally cool, and what a perfect take on the challenge photo! I feel like jumping in the pool now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect paper for this challenge! Fantastic masculine card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brill take on the challenge Nina...I just love that background and that it is all black!

    ReplyDelete