July 23, 2012

Merry Monday - July 23, 2012

Merry Monday, this week I am reusing the sketch from challenge #10.  I followed the sketch pretty loosely though and flipped it around. Lesley is enjoying a little time off for July so we are picking past sketches to create something new.


This fabulous stamp is from Scrapbooker's Paradise,  I was torn between doing a vintage style card or colouring  the image. I stayed with the monochrome vintage look for the first time around. I used an embossing folder to add some texture to the back ground, distressed all the edges a little for a faded older look. I finished with a old button and a mix of twine.


Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper – Graphic 45, Verve-Glad Tidings, Heartfelt Creations - Snowy Window Scene , misc button and twine.

The other design team members and cardmakers have been busy creating as well stop by Lesley's blog to take a look.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I love that embossed background and the neutrals! Great card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the music bg paper and that stamp is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete