July 30, 2012

Merry Monday July 30, 2012

I can’t believe that it is already the end of July, summer is in full swing and I love it.  Alas, my vacation was over yesterday L I dragged it out till the very last moment though.

For my Merry Monday Challenge card this week I am going to use the Sketch #17.  I was crafting with my sister and I let her choose which sketch we were going to use, Barb posted her card a couple of days ago but I waited till I arrived home to download all my photos and post for the last Monday in July.



Have you ever tried Goosebumps? I was introduced to this by a lady in one of the craft stores we visited in Kelowna, I could not wait to give it a try. It is a spray on liquid that adds texture and sparkle once it dries on a project.


I used is on each of these little ornaments. I took this picture in full sun so the sparkle would show, tried to take a closeup on one of the bulbs but my camera was having none of it.


Supplies: Natural Ivory and green cardstock, Designer Paper - TPC Studio, The Stamps of Life - Holly4Christmas, misc gold twine, edge punch.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh, that spray looks like fun! Perfect way to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable little ornaments! Love that background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the edge on that one paper...the little ornaments are so cute ...great job. Might have to get some of that goosebumps...looks like fun..

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the goosebumps is definately going on my list of "have to haves" along with fairy dust. I was thinking goosebumps tonight for a project I want to work on, as I did not have GB I resorted to using a heavier "glass" type embossing powder and got almost the effect, but GB would be faster.

    I never tire of seeing your cards, I'm in awe we both look at things differently!

    ♥ Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I love that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete