August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday

A quick Tuesday morning post, this is a card I made during my visit with my sister. I purchased a few Memory Box die cuts and could not wait to try them.


I love this button, again my sisters extensive button collection to the rescue. Thank you again Barb for letting me have freedom with your button jars.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper –Fancy Pants, The Stamps of Life-birthdays 2celebrate, Memory Box die cuts, embossing folder twine and button. 

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. another awesome card ....yes Barb amd her button jar ...she has some neat ones. Love how you added the button.

    Have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that button! Gorgeous die too, and I love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love all the browns! That is a very neat button!!

    ReplyDelete