August 6, 2012

Merry Monday #27


Good Morning - Its time for a new Merry Monday Challenge. I found this stamp in a sale basket when I was out shopping with my sister... who can resist Riley :).



Simple layers for this card, I cut the shape out for  the center cardstock then added  the coloured image in behind. I finished with twine and  button.  I added the sentiment after  as I felt the card just did not seem finished.

 

Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper –Ta Da Creative Studios, Riley - Santa in the Chimney, twine and button.

Stop by Always Playing with Paper to see what the  Design Team members have created, we would love for you to play along with us for Merry Monday.

Cheers,
Nina

12 comments:

  1. What a cute image, Nina! The die cut on the dark mat gives continued impression of the chimney and I love the forest behind the whole design. Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so sweet ...could use some snow today it is so hot ....I am trying to do a card honest ...just trying to found that paper that goes together.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Nina! Love this Riley image and how you colored him! Terrific papers with the twine & button topping it off! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little moose image made me giggle! Love the addition of the button and Linen Thread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, what a cute card and image. Love how you added the twine and button along with the shape you used. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley + sale? You definitely couldn't pass it up! Love that label shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina, thank you for your kind comments on my card and yes I know how beautiful British Columbia is and would love to visit again some day. I love the card you made too. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card for the sketch - I really like the DP you used, and the embossing on the brown panel.
    cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Riley! He can ho ho ho down my chimney anytime! This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable Nina, he looks great on this sketch! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the vintage look you have created with the darker colours and that designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute little Reilly image....and I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete