August 31, 2012

Playing in Paradise #82

Morning all, a quick post this morning for the new Playing in Paradise challenge. Allison has a wonderful sketch for us this week.


The germs got me, my husbands cold has officially moved on to me.  Right in time for the long weekend... nice. Lucky for me I made this card a little earlier in the week,  I am drooling and sneezing all over everything, my keyboard will never be the same.

I used a 6x6 paper pad from a recent Scrapbooker's Paradise purchase. I stamped the image with Stazon then colored it with my Derwent watercolor pencils. I finished with a couple of buttons made with circle punches.

Supplies: Natural white and navy cardstock, Designer Paper-We R Memory Keepers, Unity Stamps-It's all Good, Spellbinders die cuts, circle punches.

The Playing in Paradise challenge team has created some fabulous samples for inspiration, please stop by and take a peak, comments are always welcome.
**Reminder** join in the fun.... there are great prizes each and every week.
Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Cute card!!
    Sorry you got sick!!! And on a long weekend, too! At least you'll have time to rest and get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, that cold going around is a nasty. We have 2 in our house with it...I spend a lot of time holding my breath LOL
    Gorgeous card work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blech! I was so hoping you'd escape the sick. At least keyboards can be replaced ;) Sounds like it might need it! lol
    I love the papers you used - and what a great relaxing image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS all good, Sis!

    I'm sorry you were not feeling well, I wish I lived close enough to ferry designer package tissues and fresh chicken soup to you but alas!

    Oh yes, I SHOULD come play and I DO have the day off tomorrow. Kick my butt please?

    ♥ BSis

    ReplyDelete