November 23, 2012

Playing in Paradise #94

Happy  Friday everyone, we have a new Playing in Paradise challenge  for you today and Merle is our hostess this week. This week the challenge is all about colour inspiration.
 
PPC94
 

I always struggle a little with colour challenges, so I tend to try to find DP that includes all the requirements then work around it. I was pleased that this Simple Stories DP had exactly what I was looking for.
 
I heat embossed the flowers then cut them out, they are popped up with foam tape. I also heat embossed the sentiment them matted it. I finished with a little twine and a button made with punches.
 
PPC#94-Nina
 

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, The Stamps of Life, misc twine, pearls.

Don't forget to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to see what the challenge team has created and to join in the challenge fun.

Cheers,

Nina

5 comments:

  1. Lovely take on this weeks challenge. Gorgeous flowers.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! This is a touch colour combo, I think, but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Nina. The DP and your embossed flowers are very pretty.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pearls! And one of those fab punch buttons :)

    ReplyDelete