November 30, 2012

Playing in Paradise #95

Happy Friday, I am hosting over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponders for the Playing in Paradise challenge.  We would love for you to come join in the fun.
 
There are alot of men my family and it seems that there is always someone in need of a card. It helps that I find them easy to put together.
 
 
I have a ton of embossing folders and I love to use them. Since masculine cards are usually pretty basic texture can add dimention to a card. I used a embossing folder for the stars then cut them out and heat embossed them with silver. I added texture to both the background and the black panel.

 
I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape, I finished with a eyelet and some twine to make a small fring.
 
Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Designer Paper-, embossing folders and twine.
 
Stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to see what the challenge team has created and join in the challenge fun.
 
Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Those silver stars are fabulous, Nina! They're the perfect accent to the embossing folder you used. Thanks so much for having me as your guest this week at Playing in Paradise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for this challenge Nina, I love the texture idea, that is such a great prompt.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card!! All the embossing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Nina! Super with the heat and dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture! Going graphic is a great idea for guy cards :)

    ReplyDelete